3) How do I get paid?
Please refer back to ‘Compensation’ section on your shopper overview.
4) What happens if I am approached by someone in a store I am shopping and am asked if I am a mystery shopper?
Always play it off and say you don’t know what the person is talking about.
5) Who should I contact if I have questions about my assignment?
Your assigner ONLY. If you do not get a response within 24 hours, weekends not included, email Frank Kneisley at email@example.com
6) What should I do if I miss my assigned shop date or can’t do an assignment?
Let your assigner know and include a date that you can complete the shop, if possible.
7) What happens if I show up and the store is closed?
Submit your report with date(s) and time(s) and you will be paid as long as you performed your shop within the date and time frame you were instructed. If you performed your shop outside the timeframe instructed, do not submit a report, and contact your assigner.
8) Can I take my husband, wife, child or friend on the shop?
If it is not designated on the overview, contact your assigner for approval.
9) If I can’t do the shop can I have someone do the shop in my place?
Not without prior approval from your assigner. Contact your assigner.